- Use the Activity tab to see what actions recipients have taken with your campaign emails
- Track opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and bounces
- Automatically unsubscribe recipients who have opened or clicked through an email
Activity is logged in the Activity column.
- Opened means that the recipient opened the email, but did not click the link to the landing page inside
- Clicked means that the recipient opened the email and clicked the link to the landing page
- Unsubscribed means that the recipient unsubscribed themselves from the campaign using the link provided in the email
- Bounced means that the email was not delivered to the recipient (bounces can be due to anything from the recipient having a full mailbox to their email server malfunctioning)
Note that you can also automatically deactivate recipients by toggling Deactivate Recipients on open/click to Yes.