This feature is currently in beta. Expect this feature – and its documentation – to change.
Review monitoring is required to use this feature.
Updated daily, the new Analytics tab under Dashboard > Reports displays near real-time data on your profile.
Setting the date range
You can set a custom date range for all analytics views. By default, we will show you the last 90 days. Simply click on the date fields located immediately underneath the Analytics tab (near the top of the page) to adjust dates. Click the Set dates button to apply them to your analytics view.
Overall reputation (All-time)
The Overall reputation section includes the following data:
- Overall average rating: Your all-time average star rating across all reviews captured by review monitoring (not including Yelp – these are tallied separately immediately below, due to limitations in the data we’re provided by Yelp)
- Total number of reviews: The total number of captured reviews to date
- All-time reviews by rating: Displays review distribution by star rating
The Review Activity section includes the following data:
- Average rating: Displays the average rating of all reviews captured during the selected date range. The number in (parentheses) denotes the overall change in average rating compared to the prior period of the selected date range. A green number with an up arrow means your average rating has improved. A red number with a down arrow means your average rating has gone down.
- New reviews: Displays the total number of new reviews captured over the selected date range
- Change in review volume: This graph shows your total review acquisition over the selected date range
- Recent reviews by site: Charts out the distribution of the selected date range’s reviews by the review site where they were published
The Funnel Activity section contains the following data:
- The Funnel chart shows a breakdown of visits to and clicks on the landing page:
- Visits displays the total number of visits to the landing page in the selected date range. These are total visits, not unique visits.
- Ratings denotes how many visits left a rating on the landing page via a segmenting layout (e.g. clicked thumbs up or thumbs down)
- Click-throughs denotes how many clicks there were from the landing page to your review site links
- Reviews denotes the total number of reviews left in the selected date range – this includes reviews that happened outside of the review funnel ecosystem.
- The Positive feedback rate shows what percentage of landing page clicks were from happy customers (e.g. clicked thumbs up, happy face, 4 stars, etc.) and charts it out
- Customers recovered with feedback form shows how many customer feedback form submissions there were in the selected date range.
- Below the Customers recovered number is a chart that shows a breakdown of the selected date range’s clicks, according to your chosen segmenting layout (thumbs in the example above).
Campaign and Outreach activity
The Campaign Activity section provides insights into how recipients have responded to email and text campaign messages (a “campaign” is defined as one recipient started on the email or text message campaign sequence).
The chart on the left reflects a few key metrics:
- Campaigns sent: total cumulative number of campaigns sent to date
- Unique visitors: total cumulative number of unique landing page visitors to date
- Click-throughs: total cumulative number of landing page visitors who have clicked out to a review site from the landing page, to date
The chart on the right shows the review sites chosen by those who clicked through.
The Outreach Activity section shows a day-by-day breakdown of the same information reflected in the Campaign Activity chart.
Sentiment Analysis and Word Cloud
The Sentiment Analysis and Word Cloud tool helps you gain deeper insights into exactly what your customers like and dislike about your business.