- The Invite Form is a password-protected portal that allows anybody in your or your clients’ organization to add recipients to your automated email drip or SMS campaigns
- Use this feature to allow clients to add their own recipients without creating a separate login
The Invite Form allows anybody in your or your clients’ organization to upload CSV recipient lists or individually add recipients to your automated email drip or SMS campaign active recipient list. They do not receive access to any part of your account. The form is password-protected and you can change the login credentials at any time. Simply share your form’s URL and login credentials to get your clients or colleagues started.
To find your portal URL and login credentials, first make sure that you have selected the correct business. Then go to Dashboard > Invites > Invites & Opt-in > Invite Form.
The Invite Form
The Invite Form has two tabs:
- Add a Recipient: lets you add new recipients one-by-one. Click the checkbox of whichever contact method(s) you prefer: email, SMS, or both. Then enter all relevant information.
- Upload a CSV: lets you add new recipients in bulk by uploading a CSV (following our formatting guidelines).
Editing the Invite form
On the left side of the screen, you’ll find a small menu of options. Click on any of them to expand.
The Access Credentials section shows the randomly generated username and password required to access the invite form. You can edit the username and password at any time. Simply click on the field you’d like to edit, type in your new credentials, and click Save to save your changes.
The “Magic” Link section contains a unique, private URL that allows team members to access the form without using the login credentials. Reset this link at any time by clicking Reset access token.
In the Customize section, you’ll find several options for customizing the form. Simply click any of the following fields to edit:
- Header/Title: Change the large text at the top of the form
- Body Text/HTML: Change the small text below the header text. This field accepts HTML.
- Call-to-Action: Change what the Submit button says. The default text is Send Me a Request.
- Custom CSS: change the look and feel of the Invite Form using CSS styling.