- Check the 'active recipients' list to see when the last email was sent
- This process also applies to inactive recipients
- Use the Email/Text activity tab
Ultimately, whether or not a campaign message lands in a recipient's inbox depends on multiple factors out of our control: email server configuration, inbox configuration, and inbox status, to name a few. However, we provide a few indicators that can help you identify any larger-scale issues.
The Active and Inactive recipients lists will tell you when any given recipient last received an email from your drip campaign.
To see if and when a recipient was sent an email, navigate to Dashboard > Invites > Recipients. You can then choose from the Active or Inactive list (Pending recipients will not have received any emails).
- The Sent column shows how many emails have already been been sent to a given address.
- The Last on column displays the date and time the most recent email was sent.
As long as these fields are populated, and the Sent count is greater than zero, you can be assured that our system is sending out emails.
Email/Text Activity tab
You can view actions that specific recipients have taken with campaign messages under the Email/Text activity tab. Under this tab, you'll be able to see if a recipient has interacted with a campaign message in the following ways:
- Opened: the recipient opened the email, but did not click the link to the landing page inside
- Clicked: the recipient opened the email and clicked the link to the landing page
- Unsubscribed: the recipient unsubscribed themselves from the campaign using the link provided in the email
- Bounced: the email was not delivered to the recipient (bounces can be due to anything from the recipient having a full mailbox to their email server malfunctioning)
If you're seeing a high percentage of bounces, there may be a problem with your mail settings. The most common bounce cause is a bad From email, as explained here.
Important: if the recipient has taken no action, nothing will be documented in the Email/Text Activity column.