- Export customer feedback via Dashboard > Reviews > Customer Feedback > Export to CSV
To export all submissions collected via the customer feedback form, first go to Dashboard > Reviews > Customer Feedback.
Click Export to CSV.
You'll be prompted to save the file to your computer. The final exported CSV will look something like this:
The CSV contains the following columns:
- name: the name left by the reviewer
- email: the email address left by the reviewer
- phone: the phone number the reviewer provided, if any
- message: the full content of the review
- date: the date and time the review was posted or added to the system
- origin_ip_address: the IP address of the reviewer
- response_status: displays the internal response status flag applied to the review, if there is one
- notes: displays any notes attached to the response status flag