- Add a single email address or phone number (if Text Messaging is enabled) to your list of recipients without creating a .CSV or .XLSX file
First, go to Dashboard > Invites > Recipients.
Click the Add a Recipient button in the top right area of the screen.
In the Add a Recipient window, add the following information:
- Check the Email box for email recipients, SMS box for text message recipients, or both to add both contact methods for the same recipient
- Enter the recipient's email address and/or mobile phone number (required, based on what you've selected in step 1)
- Add the recipient's first name (required) and last name (optional)
- Add any optional tags, separated by spaces
- Confirm that your recipients have opted in to receving campaign emails and/or texts from you by checking the checkbox at the bottom of the window
- Click Add Recipient to finish
They will then be added to the Pending Recipients list. Once they're moved to the Active Recipients list, they will automatically begin receiving your campaign.
Note that you can have a maximum of 100 active recipients at a time. Why? By capping the active recipient list, we’re doing two things:
- Protecting you from spam detection
- Ensuring a steady trickle of reviews instead of a sudden flood, making your business more trustworthy in the eyes of your potential customers.