Note: reviews collected directly via our platform belong to you. This functionality is not available for third-party reviews.
If you've used the Review First layout or the Review Now button to collect reviews directly via your landing page (without first directing visitors to a third-party review site), you can export reviews collected to a .CSV spreadsheet.
To export your directly collected reviews, go to Dashboard > Reviews > All Reviews. From the Limit to Reviews From dropdown menu, select (Direct).
Click Export Reviews. Select a location on your computer to save the file. .CSV files are compatible with most spreadsheet software, including:
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Sheets
The file will contain the following information:
- date: the date and time the review was posted or added to the system
- attribution: the name left by or given to the reviewer
- rating: the star rating they gave
- content: the full content of the review
- snippet: the 200-character snippet that is included in the Review Stream
- email_address: the email address left by the reviewer
- ip_address: the IP address of the reviewer
- response_status: displays the internal response status flag applied to the review, if there is one
- notes: displays any notes attached to the response status flag