- The review scan widget is only available after setting up a white-label brand and domain
- The widget lives in your brand dashboard (Brand: [your brand] > Widgets)
Below is a step-by-step guide to setting up and accessing the review scan widget.
1) Add a custom domain or subdomain to your account
The review scan widget will be associated with your brand instead of ours (it is, after all, intended for your prospective clients). In order for your account to generate a Brand page, you must first:
- Setup your custom domain or subdomain per the instructions here
- Add the brand as outlined here OR place at least one profile on the domain or subdomain that you'd like to associate with your review scan widget (instructions in link above).
2) Access the widget
After you've successfully setup a custom domain or subdomain in your account, you'll have access to the separate brand dashboard. Access this page by going to the bottom of the profile navigation menu in the top-left corner of your screen.
You'll be taken to the brand dashboard. From here, go to the Widgets tab.
On this tab, you'll find the embed code for your review scan widget. If you're embedding the widget on a secure (HTTPS://) website, use the alternate HTTPS embed code provided.
Copy and paste the embed code on your website. You'll receive an email whenever a new lead has used the widget (including a copy of their report and the required contact information they provided). This information will also be accessible in Brand: [Your Brand] > Leads and Prospects.