Please note: This feature is only available for paid Agency and higher-level accounts.
When generating or scheduling a report, you can optionally include a CSV containing some review data from the report. To include the CSV as part of your report, make sure the Include CSV? box is checked when generating or scheduling your report:
If scheduling a report, the CSV will be included as an attachment in the outgoing email. If you've generated a report, you can download the CSV by clicking the CSV icon in the Generated Reports list.
The final CSV will look something like this:
The CSV will contain the following columns:
- category: the review site of the review (directly collected reviews are labeled direct)
- date: the date the review was posted or added to the system
- attribution: the name left by or given to the reviewer
- rating: the star rating the reviewer gave
- content: the full content of the review
- snippet: the 200-character snippet of the review that is included in the Review Stream
- url: the web URL of the review (third party reviews only)
- email_address: the email address left by the reviewer (direct reviews only)
- ip_address: the IP address of the reviewer (direct reviews only)
- response_status: displays the internal response status flag applied to the review, if there is one
- notes: displays any notes attached to the response status flag