Partner/Enterprise plan accounts can provision Independent Users - resellers of their white-labeled platforms. The requirements and functionality of Independent users differ; there are a minimum number of seats that Independent Users must be provisioned, and support for Independent users come directly from the customer.
In This Article:
Independent User Requirements
Before provisioning independent users, make sure you understand the following requirements:
- Independent users must be associated with a white-labeled dashboard. Please ensure you've set one up before proceeding.
- Each independent user must be provisioned a minimum of 10 seats.
- You are responsible for providing support to your independent users.
Independent User Functionality
Independent Users are able to do the following:
- Create, manage, and delete profiles of their clients.
- Setup profiles under their own brand (if you provision them one).
Independent users are not able to:
- Purchase additional seats.
- View or edit your billing information.
Adding Independent Users
Provision independent users as you would any other user type, via Manage > Users > Add a User.
Filter User/Subuser by Owner
You may want to know how many users you have enrolled at a given time, or be able to see how many subusers your independent users have signed up.
Under Manage > Users, account owners, admin users, and staff users will see a dropdown menu displaying the default option "Own Users". Here you can filter between your subusers and those of independent users.
The different dropdown menu options are:
- All Users: Shows all users with access to the account, and their levels of access.
- Own Users: Shows the users that the person signed in owns.
- [Independent User's Name] Users: Shows all subusers under [Independent User's Name]'s account.
End of Article:
If you have additional questions regarding Independent Users, please contact email@example.com.