Changing your profile to the newer Modern layout is easy. While viewing the profile you want to convert, simply go to Dashboard > Funnel > Setup > Branding & Design > Style Options and select Modern.
While most landing page functionality is identical to the original (now Classic) layout, there are new features and your CSS to consider before switching.
The Modern landing page includes a Page Header. This header is customizable with a Brand Color and a Header Image.
We've replaced the Color Schemes of the old landing page with a more flexible Brand Color. The optional Brand Color will apply to the Page Header as a solid color.
To select a brand color, Use the color picker located at Dashboard > Funnel > Setup > Branding & Design > Brand Color.
You can either type a hex code into the provided field or click and drag on the color spectrums to select your color in real time.
If you would also like to apply your brand color to the various buttons on the landing page, check Apply this color to buttons? and click Update Setup. Checking this box will update the color of the following page elements:
- Confirmation buttons (e.g. Submit on the Private Feedback form, Click to Review Us on [review site] on instructional modals)
- The Review Us button widget
Add an optional Header Image to your profile using the Upload button under Dashboard > Funnel > Setup > Branding & Design > Header Image.
Here are the requirements for uploading a header image:
- Images must be less than 450kb
- Images must be PNG, JPG, or GIF format
- In order to upload/display a Header Image, you must have Show Business Name Text? checked.
Here are some tips for best results:
- The ideal image size is 1024 x 138px (Images outside of these dimensions will be resized to fit and may distort if not scaled properly in advance)
- When on a mobile device, the user will see the horizontal center of the image (the image does not scale down). Therefore, you should try to use an image that has its focal point in the center.
If you are using a Brand Color, it will appear as a transparent overlay over your uploaded Header Image. For best results, use a lighter, brighter color.
Existing Custom CSS
We will not modify any Custom CSS you've applied to existing profiles in your account, and this includes when you convert to the Modern landing page design. Therefore, you will most likely need to adjust your existing Custom CSS when converting.
Any new profiles you create will be Modern by default, but you can switch back to the old design anytime by returning to Dashboard > Funnel > Setup > Branding & Design > Style Options and selecting Classic.