Congratulations! You have made the decision to join the Grade.us team and are starting an exciting journey into managing your reviews! Once you have signed up for one of our plans, the first step in managing your account is getting familiar with everything that your account has to offer. Below you will find information on all of the features available to you and where to go to access the tools that will help you succeed.
All of the content in this article can also be viewed in our Onboarding Video.
Logging into your Grade.us account is required in order to be able to access all of the features available to you. In order to login to you account, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Navigate to www.grade.us/signin.
2. Enter in your email address and password (these will be the same as the ones used to sign up for your 14 day trial.)
3. Select Sign In.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be presented with the Dashboard page.
The Grade.us dashboard is where you will be able to see your business profiles and navigate to the other features available to your account. The first time you login to your dashboard it will be empty. Once a business profile has been added, the center of the screen will fill with content.
From the dashboard you will be able to access the following:
- This area is where you are able to build the landing page that your profile will use to encourage customers to leave reviews for your business.
- This area contains a series of objects that can be embedded into your website, on emails, or in print form to direct customers to leave reviews.
- This area will allow you to generate campaigns, either email or text, that will proactively reach out to customers to request that they leave a review for your business.
- This area is where you can view a list of all the websites where customers have left reviews, the ratings, and the content of the review.
- This area is where Grade.us aggregates the data from the reviews section and supplies and "overall picture" of your business. The area will allow you to generate and schedule reports based on the available data.
- This area will allow you to link your own personal accounts (such as Google, Facebook, and Yelp) to your Grade.us account and allow you to respond to customers in the Reviews section from within your Grade.us account.
Grade.us gives you the ability to manage the people who have access to your account, multiple business profiles, and even the branding used for your white-label.
- This area is where you can manage all of the users who have access to the different profiles on your Grade.us account. You can see contact information, access level, and the last login.
- This area is where you can manage all of the business profiles associated with your account. You can view the Brand/business name, add-ons, and take actions related to the profile.
- This area is where you can manage all of the branding associated with your profiles based on your white-labeling preferences.
End of Article
Congratulations! You have now learned what is available to you in your Grade.us account. Next we will go over how to add your business as a Business Profile on your account.