Now that you've signed up for one of our plans, it's time to add a business profile. A Business Profile is what Grade.us uses to capture the review information for your business. One Grade.Us account can have multiple businesses associated with it, depending on your plan level. Below you will find information on how to create your first Business Profile, or how to create a new Business Profile based on a Profile you have already created.
The first time you log in to your account you will be presented with a welcome page. To start adding content to your Grade.us account, you need to create a Business Profile, which you can do by selecting the "+Add a Business" button in the center of the page.
A new screen will appear. This screen will allow you to fill in the information related to your business and generate the "landing page" that Grade.us will direct your customers to for leaving reviews.
1. Brand/ Business: Enter your brand/business name.
2. Business Industry: Select the industry category your business is most related to from the dropdown.
3. URL Shortname: Enter a custom Shortname. The shortname will become the webpage address (www.grade.us/exampleshortname) of your review funnel landing page.
4. Internal ID (optional): an ID that can be assigned to the profile for internal (not Grade.Us) tagging purposes.
5. Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Portuguese, and Romanian.
Tips and Tricks:
You can edit these option at any time from the "Setup" tab within your funnel.
Once you have entered your information, select submit. The page will refresh and you will be presented with the Grade.us dashboard. This is your account's default homepage and what you will be presented with each time you login to Grade.us.
Sometimes you may want to have multiple Business Profiles that have the same look and feel, but are linked to different businesses. With Grade.us it is possible to copy information from an existing profile and apply it to a new one.
1. Navigate to the search bar at the top of the page that contains your current Business Profile and select the + sign.
2. In the new screen that appears add your Brand/ Business name, Industry, Shortname, Internal ID, and Language as normal.
3. At the top of the screen near the "Add a New Business" header, select the "Copy setup from another profile" dropdown.
- Select the Business Profile you would like to copy from the drop down. So long as there is at least one Business Profile currently available on your account, this option will be available.
4. To complete the profile setup select "Submit."
When copying the setup from another profile the following will be copied- layout, content, and any text, HTML, or CSS customization you've made. It will not import review site links.
End of Article
Congratulations! Now that you have your Business Profile set up, all of the other features of your Grade.us account have been unlocked. Managing and editing the information in your Business Profile will be covered in the next article.