Grade.us gives you the ability to white-label some, or all, of our platform to meet your branding needs. Utilizing the white-labeling feature removes the Grade.us information and replaces it with your own. This article outlines the features that can be white-labeled, as well as the parameters required to white-label.
In This Article
What is White-Labeling?
A white-labeled product is a product, or a service, provided by one company (the producer) that another company (the marketers) rebrand to make it appear as if they had made it.
At Grade.us this means that wherever you see the Grade.us logo (landing page, scheduled reports, at the bottom of review requests) you can replace it with information from your brand.
Examples of assets that can be white-labeled across our platform, include:
- Prospect and Client Reports.
- 'Powered by' link at the bottom of your review funnel landing page.
- Client and Staff Forms.
- Emails to Clients.
- Lead-Generation Landing Page.
- Lead-Generation Review Scan Widget.
White-Label an Account
White-labeling requires two steps:
1. Connection to a custom domain or subdomain.
2. Setting up a Brand.
Connecting a Custom URL
To configure your domain or subdomain and connect it to your business profile, complete the following steps:
Adding a Brand
The Brand is the "image" you want to project to your customer base. Grade.us gives you the ability to add multiple brands based on your business profiles, or to add one brand across all of them. To add a Brand, perform the following:
1. Login to your Grade.us account and navigate to Manage.
2. Navigate to the "Brand" tab and click on the "+ Add a Brand" button.
3. Type in your brand name and your domain or subdomain.
4. Click "Submit" to save your brand.
Once you have completed the steps and selected Submit, you will be taken to the dashboard for your new brand and domain. From here you will be able to customize the settings associated with your Brand.
You can navigate to your Brand(s) from the search bar/ drop down menu on the main dashboard.
Editing a Brand
Brand settings will apply across all assets associated with the domain or subdomain. For example, a logo added here will appear on the Review Request Form. Select "Brand Settings" from the Dashboard menu.
The following settings are available:
- Domain/ Subdomain: Select either the domain or subdomain radio button and then type the corresponding URL into the space provided.
- Name: The Name you would like associated with your Brand. Much like the landing page, you can choose to include or remove the brand name text for your lead gen-landing page by checking or unchecking the Show name, too? box.
- Tagline: The Tagline you want associated with your Brand. This could be something like your business slogan.
- Logo: Add or update your logo. For best results, use a .png file that is 580x290px.
- Any logo that's wider than 580px or taller than 290px will be scaled down to fit into the slot.
- Favicon (.ICO required): The icon that appears next to the title of your webpage on any internet browser tab. Must be the .ICO file type.
- Touch and tile icon (.PNG required): Adding a touch and tile icon will display the uploaded image when your page is bookmarked and added to the homescreen on a mobile device.
- Colors: Choose from one of our pre-made color schemes to better reflect your branding.
- Brand Physical Address: You can type in your brand's physical location. It will appear at the footer of the lead-gen page and on client-facing system emails.
Make sure to click "Update Brand" to save your changes.
This option is only available in the Agency and Partner/Enterprise Plans. Depending on the plan you are subscribed to, this option may come at an additional cost.
Grade.us gives you the option to completely white-label your dashboard with your Brand so that all client and employees can login to an account that does not appear to be affiliated with Grade.us. This is a good option if you want to provide our platform as a self-serve solution to your clients. If you're interested in learning more, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
End of Article:
Congratulations! Now your account should look and feel unique to your business!
The domain or subdomain for your white labeled dashboard must be free of other sites and owned by you. If your existing website is 'www.yourcompany.com', you would want to create a subdomain (reviews.yourcompany.com.)