Brands are the look and feel you want to apply to your business profiles. As a result, they have many settings that can be modified to project the most accurate image of your business. To help manage this, Grade.us has a Brand Dashboard that serves as the control center for your Brands. This Brand Dashboard is a specialized dashboard that allows you to edit independent brand settings and features and is only visible to account owners, admins, staff, and independent users. If you are a client user, it will not be visible to you.
In This Article:
Before the Brand Dashboard becomes available to you as an option, a Brand needs to be added to your Grade.us account. If you need help adding a Brand to your account, please reference White-Labeling: Adding a Brand. Once you have a Brand, to access the Brand Dashboard, perform the following:
1. Login to your Grade.us account.
2. Navigate to Manage > Brands.
3. From the list of Brands that populates, select the "Edit" button under the "Actions" column next to the Brand you would like to modify.
The page will refresh, taking you to your Brand profile page. Select the "Dashboard" section from the left hand menu and a new list of options will roll down. This is your Brand Dashboard.
The Brand Dashboard swaps with the default dashboard provided by Grade.us. To navigate back to the default dashboard (where you can access your Funnel, Reviews, Reporting, etc,) select the "Manage" option from the left hand menu. This will refresh the page and when you select the "Dashboard" section, the default options will roll down.
The Brand Landing Page is a lead generation micro-site that can be used by an Agency or Re-seller to market their online review management services. When you set up white labeling on your custom domain or subdomain, this content will live on the chosen link. This page can then used by an Agency or Re-seller to market their review management services.
- It allows the potential client to generate a Prospect Report for their business using the lead gen widget. The generated PDF delivers an overall rating across 7 major review sites and key directories, giving the customer the ability to take action to improve their ranking.
- It also includes a lead generation form that prospect can fill out to schedule a consultation with the Agency or Re-seller.
The Landing Page section of the Brand Dashboard is where Agencies and Re-sellers can customize the landing page with their own logo, copy, review site logos, background image, or any other content that they want included. This area will look similar to the Review Funnel landing page.
While all Brand Dashboards give you the ability to add this Brand Landing Page to your website, not all businesses need to use this feature. If you still have questions about whether or not this feature is right for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can edit the text content of your lead-gen page to match your specific branding and target customer.
Review Site Logos:
Select from any of our supported review sites to target your chosen vertical. Add sites by clicking the Add Site button and selecting an option from the drop down menu that appears. Delete sites by clicking the 'x' icon next to the chosen entry.
The default sidebar settings will leave our simple contact form in place. You can make the following changes:
- Show sidebar?: You can show/hide the contact form. Click on the box to toggle on/off.
- Simple Contact Form: Replace the simple contact form with a custom form by selecting "Custom Form" from the drop down menu.
- Sidebar message: edit the message that appears at the top of the contact form.
- Message on form submit: click on the 'more' link to create a message on form submit. You are given the ability to enter custom HTML on this specific form. Click on the 'source code' <> button to edit.
While Grade.us supports custom HTML, the Grade.us support team is unable to assist in writing code or making corrections when your custom code does not function as expected. This option is best utilized when you have an in house developer to assist with code creation.
Review Scan Lead-gen
The lead gen tool is located on the bottom of your lead gen landing page. This tool generates a prospect report for the user based on the information they submit.
- Show Review Scan tool?: by default, this box appears on your lead gen landing page. Uncheck the box to remove.
- Review Scan intro: edit the Review Scan intro message.
- Review Scan button call-to-action: edit the text of the button.
You can add a recipient's email to notify them of new submissions via the contact form or review scan tool.
You can show social media links by adding them here. Social Link Bar is the default option. If you choose the custom popup option, a social media pop-up window opens when customers visit your Brand lead gen landing page, presenting customers with links to your social media site.
Make sure to click on the "Update Page" button to save your settings.
- Select background image: replaces the background image with an image of your choice. Choose from a list of default images, or upload a custom image.
- 301 Redirect: an optional link that will redirect the customer to an existing Reputation or Review management services page.
- Custom CSS and Custom <head> HTML: Custom CSS and HTML is an advanced feature for those who have the in-house capacity. It is covered in this article.
- Use CAPTCHA on forms: will allow you to use CAPTCHA to help prevent spam submissions.
- Prevent search engines indexing: this will prevent your landing page from appearing in search results.
The information located in this tab has been moved to accommodate more features. You can find this information under Dashboard > Brand Settings.
On the Widgets tab you will find the embed code for your Review Scan Lead-gen widget. This code will add the Review Scan Lead-gen Widget to whatever page you choose. The Lead-gen Widget will allow visitors to pull a Prospect Report by entering their information into the respective fields.
If you're embedding the widget on a secure (HTTPS://) website, use the alternate HTTPS embed code provided.
You'll receive an email whenever a lead has used the widget (including a copy of their report and the required contact information they provided). This information will also be accessible in Brand: [Your Brand] > Leads and Prospects > Leads.
The Leads & Prospects tab takes the data submitted by customers from your Brand Landing Page or through the Review Scan Lead-gen Widget and collects it in one place. This information is divided into Leads, Prospects, and Form Leads, depending on how the data was submitted to your site.
The Leads tab lists all lead's who have run a prospect report for themselves using the Review Scan lead-gen widget to generate an instant reputation report. In this table, you can view the lead's business and contact information, as well as the report they have generated (under the "Links" column.)
You can export your leads in a CSV file by selecting Export Leads.
You have the ability to set review site exclusions/inclusions in these Prospect Reports by adjusting your "Review Scan Site Settings" (right-hand side of screen.) By default, the Review Scan includes 7 review sites: Citysearch, Facebook, Foursquare, Google, Judy's Book, Yelp, and Yellow Pages.
The Prospects tab lists all prospect reports you have run for a prospect in-app.
The Form Leads tab lists all leads who have filled out the "Want to learn more" form on your lead-gen page.
You can create Prospect Reports on-demand by clicking on the "+ Create a Prospect Report button."
You'll be asked to enter the business name, zip code, and phone number. Once this information is submitted, you'll be asked to confirm the listings found by our software.
Facebook's API restricts review data (indicated in the report), so the review count will always be '0'. We include the Facebook link to pull in information on page 'Likes' only
Once the report is generated, it will appear in your Prospect Reports List. Navigate to the Support button on the top right of your screen.
You can view or save the report as a PDF to share with your prospective client.
The article covering Brand Settings can be found here.
End of Article:
Thank you for reading about your Brand Dashboard! If you have more questions about Branding and how to apply it to your Grade.us account, please reference the White-Labeling article or reach out to email@example.com.
A prospect report is a high level piece of marketing collateral that an agency or reseller can deliver to potential clients. The report highlights action items for review generation based on performance across the major review sites and directories.
To generate a prospect report, complete the following:
1. Set up a custom URL and Brand for your account.
2. Select you "Brand" profile from your list of profiles.
3. Go to Dashboard > Leads and Prospects.
4. Click "Create a Prospect Report."
5. Submit the business name.
6. Select the correct listings.
The overall reputation score is algorithmically determined and considers the following factors in various degrees of weight:
- Aggregate rating (total and per channel)
- Rating trend (recent vs. historical)
- Review volume (total and per channel)
- Channel coverage (where is the business listed, claimed and rated?)
Note that the score is primarily intended as a device to motivate prospects, so it is overly slanted towards penalizing the subject and giving "room to improve".