The Grade.us platform allows you to create separate logins with varying degrees of dashboard access for clients and/or employees. By customizing their access levels and permissions, you are able to give your users access only to what they need.
You do not need to create separate user accounts If you only want to allow clients to upload recipients into their email drip campaigns. We provide a password-protected, dedicated review request form that allows a business to upload recipients to drip campaigns with no dashboard access required. We generally do not recommend providing user accounts to clients unless you are explicitly providing a self-serve solution to them.
Account Domain: domain associated with the user.
Access: level of access granted to the user.
- For Non-Admin / Non-Staff Access Level Users, you can easily see which portions of the dashboard they have access to. Click each icon to toggle its corresponding Dashboard tab on (green) or off (gray). The 'magnifying glass' icon will toggle the Support button (to the knowledge base) on or off:
Last Login: this column will remain blank until user sets up their account. You can see if new users have activated their account - this field will be blank if they have not set up their account. Once their account is set up, it will populate with the date and time they logged in.
Actions: take action on a specific user account:
- resend invitation to user. Use this function to remind a user to set up their account, or resend invitation, as Invitation token expires after two weeks. Sending out a new invitation will invalidate any old invitations.
- restore a user's access to their login by resetting their password. Once you confirm your choice, email instructions will be sent to the user.
- edit user type, access level, associated domain(s), and permissions.
- delete user.
The "Add User" feature enables you to create separate logins with varying degrees of access for clients and employees. To add a new user:
1. Navigate to Manage > Users, and click on the + Add a User button in the top right of the Users tab.
2. Enter the new user's name and email.
3. Specify the level of access you want to give the new user.
- Admin (employee): give the user access to your entire account. They will be able to access all businesses, locations, and functions, including user management and billing.
- Staff (employee): give the user access to all businesses and locations within your account. They will be able to manage and create other users (user management), but will not be able to access billing.
- Business / Location (client): give the user access to a single business and landing pages for all of its locations, or multiple businesses and landing pages for all locations.
You can change user account type and access at any time.
4. For new users who are only given access to a particular set of business profiles and/or locations, you can customize which areas of the Grade.us Dashboard they will be able to see and access. Check or un-check the Custom Permissions boxes accordingly.
5. If you have multiple domains associated with your account, select the domain you'd like to associate with the new user.
6. Click on the Submit button to add a User.
An email will be sent with a link that will allow the new user to set up their new account. The token contained in this email is valid for two weeks. If the new user does not set up their new account within this two week window, the administrator must send a new invitation.
End of Article:
Congratulations! You can now add and manage users for your account.