Grade.us allows you to display reviews on your website through a carousel widget. With this feature you can display reviews from existing customers to any new prospects who might visit your website. Below, you will find information on how to set up your Floating Carousel Widget.
What is the Floating Carousel Widget?:
The Floating Carousel Widget is an embeddable widget that displays your latest reviews one at a time. It’s fixed to the bottom left corner of your webpage, and remains there as the user scrolls.
You can access the Floating Carousel from under the "Reviews" section, "Review Stream" tab. Based on your business goals, the following options can be edited to customize your Floating Carousel Widget:
- Show reviews?: Toggle on to display review content. Toggle off to remove them. This is toggled on by default.
- Include empty?: Toggle on to display reviews with no content.
- Show aggregate?: Toggle on to display the business' aggregate rating. If Show reviews is also toggled on, the aggregate rating will appear above the reviews.
- Use reviewer's last initial?: Toggle on to use only the last initial of your reviewers name.
- # of reviews: Change the number of reviews displayed in your stream at once.
- _____ reviews from_____: Use this setting to restrict the content of your review stream to specific review sites (by default, the stream will pull from all listings you have loaded in for a listing).
- Display as carousel: this option will display only one review at a time, rotating between the # of reviews every few seconds.
- Shuffle reviews: this option will display a random set of reviews instead of the most recent.
Once you have updated all of the settings, select the "Update Embed Code" button. The code will adjust to reflect the changes you have made. Copy the text from the "Floating Reviews" text box, and paste the embed code in the footer of your webpage.
End of Article:
Congratulations! You have successfully updated the Floating Carousel Widget. For additional articles, please check out our Knowledge Base.