The best way to get more reviews is to ask your happy customers for reviews. We’re building integrations to make it even easier to automatically upload your recipients to Grade.us.
Integrations are a way to connect your favorite apps, such as Salesforce or Mailchimp to Grade.us.
You can connect two or more apps to automate review generation tasks. It's easy enough that anyone can connect their apps with just a few clicks. Integrations are now available through Grade.us, and this article walks through the steps to get started.
In this Article:
- How integrations work
- How to connect
How it works
When configured, you will be able to have third-party systems send recipients automatically to Grade.us and add them to your review request campaigns.
Here’s an example:
Imagine your client runs a bakery and every sale they make asks for an email or phone number to send customer receipts.
Once that information is entered into your POS system, it automatically sends the customer info to Grade.us to add the details to the recipient list. Then Grade.us sends the customer an email or text to leave a review!
How to connect
In order to get this process started, make sure you have your client’s account credentials for the integration app.
- Sign into Grade.us, navigate to the preferred seat, and click the “Integrations” tab on the sidebar.
2. Choose the application you would like to integrate with.
3. Follow the authorization instructions and log into your account.
4. When necessary, you will be asked to choose the recipients we pull from within the chosen application.
5. Decide whether you would like to bulk upload the existing contacts found in this account or add new contacts going forward.
⚠️ By default Grade.us has duplicate review request suppression for 180 days. So you can bulk upload without worrying about sending to contacts already in your recipient list.
6. Your active integrations will be highlighted in blue. To edit your integration click "Edit" and to remove your integration click "Remove."
How do I manage permissions?
End of Article:
If you have any questions about the integrations, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to request a new integration please fill out the following survey: Integration Survey