Here we'll walk you through configuring your Grade.Us account with your existing HubSpot contacts. (Don't have a HubSpot account? It's easy to create your account and upload your current customers.)
- Sign into Grade.us, navigate to the preferred seat, and click the “Integrations” tab on the sidebar.
- Choose HubSpot as the the application you would like to integrate with. Click "Configure" to begin the authorization process.
- Once you've authorized Grade.Us to access your account, you'll be prompted to choose the account and the audience you'd like to upload into Grade.Us
- If you have an established list within HubSpot, we'll verify that you'd like to bulk upload these contacts into our app.
- Congratulations! You've connected your HubSpot to Grade.Us
Once your integration is complete, Grade.Us will continuously pull new contacts from your account and add them into the Active Tab in Review Requests.
Any customers that are added through HubSpot will be added automatically in Grade.Us, but it will only create new contacts. It will not update if you change an existing contact after the initial upload For example: if Jane (email Jane.Doe@email.com) changes her email to Jane.Doe1@email.com, it would not update her email. Jane would need to be added again as a new customer.